It is so hard to believe that a year ago, in about 2 hours, I was standing on a veranda in sunny
Puerto Rico about to take the plunge for the 2
nd time. It was a day that I dreamt would be filled with love, laughter and wholeness. I was not disappointed. I was never so at peace than I was the moments before I walked down the aisle to become Mrs. Heather Garfield.
My life is a testimony to the fact that God tests you, sends you through trials, but has wonderful mountains of blessings on the other side. Jim has been the gift that God sent to our little family of 3. He never ceases to amaze me with his
spontaneity, humor and all around love for this family. I look so forward to many wonderful years together!

2 comments:
Hi Heather, et al. You sound so incredibly happy it makes me smile as I type this. You went through so much to get where you are... a wonderful and truly blessed woman. I think of you often and am so glad I opened an email that I somehow missed. You are always in my prayers. Mickey Fehr
wow, a year already! congratulations... I'm so glad you've found such joy. xoxoxo
Post a Comment