Saturday, January 1, 2011

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

We had a wonderful time last week celebrating Christmas with my family - Matt, Elaine and the babies came over to play the whole day on Christmas Eve, then we went to church for a very moving service at Elevation, then home for our fondue tradition. Christmas morning came at 0700, which was a nice reprieve from the normal 0600 ;) One of the perks when your kids get older. As you can see they were primed, and ready for their morning to begin. Blessed as always with many many wonderful gifts. I am so grateful that both Maddie and Jordan are thankful for what they receive, and aren't looking for "what else". That type of attitude can be so easy to have in this day and age.

They were off to their dad's the next day for a whole week.....so, Jim and I (after I worked 2 nights) headed out of town to enjoy Savannah. A little R&R, great food, a new city to explore, and most of all a time to enjoy and embrace my husband. Lots of quality conversation, laughter and adventure are always a strong part of who we are and what we do.

Last night we rang in the New Year with great friends and neighbors. Only had to walk next door, which is easy and safe! Hoping you had a wonderful holiday season! Now it's January 2011....so many great things ahead, I can just feel it! Time to sign off....Penn State is on....



post signature

No comments: