Thursday, January 13, 2011

Snow Much Fun!

Sunday night into Monday morning, we were pounded here in Charlotte, or at least pounded for us by Mother Nature. 6" of snow called for some major play and excited little spirits. The kids were out at 8am and didn't come in until about 5ish, which lead to a sleepover at a friends house with 10 kids!! School was cancelled again on Tuesday, because of 1" of ice. No surprise, more fun, more sledding, more hot cocoa. Then the dreaded word, school closed AGAIN on Wednesday. Some roads were still bad, but not really. A 2 hr delay again today......they are finally gone. They needed to go. The fun turned into, "I've been near my sibling, cooped up or sledding for 72 hrs and I'm cranky and tired!" Of course, no one actually verbalized this, just my interpretation of their attitudes and behavior! Oh the joy. Here are just a couple of pics to commemorate their week of snow fun!! Pics taken with my schnazzy new camera....which deserves it's own post later on!


post signature

2 comments:

amber said...

hello love! your little ones are getting soooo big. hope you enjoyed your snow days :)

what kind of camera did you get?? i need a new one to document everything about our little man coming!

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

I got a Canon EOS Rebel T2i. I asked 2 different photographers what they recommended and that was it! They have a bundle deal going on at Best Buy right now, and if you put it on a BB card at 0%, you can take 36 months paying it off.....b/c it is pricey. Just a thought! Can't wait for the little man to arrive. I must meet him....and the big man too, LOL!