Sunday, May 2, 2010

I will bring praise!

There is a song we are currently singing at Elevation, and it is by Hillsong (one of my favorites). Everytime we sing it, my hand shoots up, I belt it out and cry. Yep, cry. I remember throughout my life when I am moved by the prescence of the Holy Spirit through singing at church or wherever, I cry. Waterworks city, and there is virtually no stopping it. Those that know and love me, know that this is just what I do. No need to ask me if I am okay. I am more than okay. I am convicted, led, fed and all of the things that the Spirit should provide for me. I love this new song, I have included the lyrics, because those are what grip me the most. Yeah, I like a good beat, but I am allllllll about the lyrics, in everysong.

There is just something about going through deserts, harvests and everyother facet of life and knowing through it all, you have a reason to sing and worship!

Desert Song - Hillsong

This is my prayer in the desert
When all that's within me feels dry
This is my prayer in my hunger and need
My God is the God who provides

This is my prayer in the fire
In weakness or trial or pain
There is a faith proved
Of more worth than gold
So refine me Lord through the flame

CHORUS:I will bring praise
I will bring praise
No weapon formed against me shall remain
I will rejoice
I will declare
God is my victory and He is here

This is my prayer in the battle
When triumph is still on it's way
I am a conqueror and co-heir with Christ
So firm on His promise I'll stand

CHORUS

All of my lifeIn every season
You are still God
I have a reason to sing
I have a reason to worship

CHRORUS

This is my prayer in the harvest
When favour and providence flow
I know I'm filled to be emptied again
The seed I've received I will sow

post signature

No comments: