Monday, May 17, 2010

Impromptu Jaunt to Charleston!

Last Friday, Jim and I surprised the kids with a quick little weekend getaway to Charleston! Jim and I have been there a few times before, but this was a first for the kiddies. Jim was working down there on Friday, so the kids and I met him there in the afternoon. We had perfect weather, and got quite a bit of sun, but that's okay :) Here are some pics from our fun trip.....

Jim got some oysters..... Pretty girl playing in the sand....
Big guy throwing the football

post signature

1 comment:

Here's to said...

How fun is this!!!!

I hope you had a great start to your summer fun. I already miss seeing all of the kids.....Jordan better come back and visit me next year as a big bad 7th grader!

Thanks for everything---It was an honor and a great year. You are a phenomenal mom!

Kylie