Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Five years ago......

Five years ago today........

~ I was in MD at the Gregory farm
~ I became a "true" single mom - I had felt like one for a long time, but on this day it became reality, and feeling like one and really being one are two different things
~ I realized that I had more strength than I ever knew existed in my body, mind and spirit
~ I grew up, I moved on, I walked away
~ I knew that the decision I made would change me and those around me forever
~ I knew that I had done everything I could have done
~ I knew that it was the right time
~ I was about to walk with faith like I had never done before
~ I felt the weight of the world lifted off of me
~ I realized how many people loved me
~ I knew that I would never look back

Thank you thank you God for taking me out of the depths, rising me to new heights and blessing me from start to finish. You were there every step of the way, guiding my every move. A true testimony to your soverignity and power.

post signature

No comments: