Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm Smitten!

I was getting a pedicure yesterday, and I picked up a Health Magazine. I love reading all the tips on how to get thin quick, yeah right, what foods will keep you from ballooning to new heights, etc. Well, there was an article on some celebrity, and I don't even remember who it was, because I was so interested in reading about her favorite blog.......The Smitten Kitchen.

After seeing the movie Julie and Julia, I have thought a lot about the world of blogging and how some people actually had no job, and turned to their computer and now they are making movies and writing books about them. Who has that kind of luck? I bet you 5 years ago that Julie in real life lady never thought that Meryl Streep and Amy Adams would re-inact her life in the blogging world. I digress.

Smitten Kitchen.com, holy cow....it is now my favorite blog too. Tons of recipes, quirky little comments, photos of Manhattan. Very cool. It is totally a Julie/Julie type of blog, only with fantastic Food Network like recipes and Bon Appetit type photography. Fun, and different. Check it out!

post signature

No comments: