Tuesday, January 5, 2010

What will 2010 bring?

I have always aspired to have New year's resolutions and like many have fallen off the wagon by about March. I am more determined this year to have a little will power and make it happen! Here are some of my Goals for 2010:

10. Keep a tidier house.....my house is clean, but clutter seems to follow me and multiply.

9. Actively document the happenings of my children through words and photos, either on this blog or in a journal of some sort. They are growing up way too fast, and I am afraid I am missing it.

8. Lose about 10 pounds or so.....yes, I need it, don't judge.

7. Run a 10K.....hopefully with my daughter.

6. Read through the NT in 30 days - this one will be over by February, but it is still a goal to be on track, and then goal 6b. to have the desire to read everyday....hoping New thru 30 will jumpstart this desire.

5. Volunteer with the family at one of our churches Community Outreach Partners......I am thinking Habitat or something along those lines.

4. Take advantage of opportunities to see far away friends and family, even if we have to drive/fly there.

3. Stay on our financial plan and be debt free (credit card wise) by 2011. I know we can do it!

2. Along those lines, refinance our house and start working on the mountain place!

1. Make sure my husband, children, parents, family, friends know how much I love them. Take more time to show them, even if it is just sending a card in the mail.

Hopefully next year at this time, I will be able to report good things. Now, off to the gym for goals number 7 & 8!

post signature

2 comments:

Colleen Gebhardt said...

awesome list! I love it! I want to add one...make time for each other?

Jim, Heather, Jordan and Madison said...

Yes - absolutely! That was part of the goal about friends near or far....not the flying one, the other :) Love you!