I am excited about diving in, learning more about knowing Jesus and the grace that He brought for us all. What I am MOST excited about.....and I don't want to say it too loud, is that today, when we were at church, our pastor asked, "Who's with me on this?" and Jimmy raised his hand. He has known that I was looking forward to this month, but I frankly assumed I would be reading on my own. Well, something was spurning him on and when we walked to the car, I said, "Are you really going to do it?" and the reply was, "I am going to give it my best effort!" Answered prayer to the max!!
Oh, and at Ekidz, Madison got a brand new purple Bible and a 30 day devotional to do it too. Dare I say it out loud that my whole entire family might do this? Jordan had the excuses lined up, but I will give him a little slack, because he DID hand in a card to join a community group :) Many thanks in advance to PF and Elevation for gearing our hearts and minds to the right ways of the world!
Looking forward to sharing our blessings with you in the near future! Hey, maybe you can try it too!!

2 comments:
I saw your comment on my blog! I wish I could have met you! Thank you so much for praying for our girls and family! Your family looks beautiful!
Our family is doing the reading together. We try to sit every night in the family room with the TV off and read. Danielle is at dance a few nights a week so she is often playing catch up but at least she is trying.
My favorite part is listening to our 7 year old sons interpretation of what he is reading!!!
Hope to see you soon,
Marie
Post a Comment