So, for the family that is rarely sick or in need of medical attention, all bets were off this weekend to the present. Saturday night Jim had to take me to the ER for a ruptured cyst. I haven't been in that much pain since my ruptured ectopic 9 years ago! Many praises to my co-workers (Krystal, Rich, Dr. Wood, Sarah) who treated me like royalty. They got me back right away, hooked me up with some serious medications and let me go home when I requested it. Evidently dehydration doesn't look so good on me either, as I was battling that and didn't even know it. All is well, even though I am still recovering from the pain and drowsiness.
Then yesterday, our Maddie girl got sent home with a fever of 103, yikes! Jim took her to the doctor, and she has a UTI! Poor little thing. However, we have discovered that she can swallow pills with a little help from applesauce ;)
Tomorrow Jim goes in for his colonoscopy, fun for him....if I can get him through the prep, he should be fine! Praise the Lord that Jordan is the pillar of health and strength these days. He has been a great helper and even said to me this morning, "Mom, go back to bed, I can make my own sandwich for school. You need your rest." Gotta love that little man!
So, say a prayer that we all mend quickly and that life returns to normal soon! I can't stand being down and out, especially when I have a few days off!!

No comments:
Post a Comment