Then I became a mother of growing children, and today in the land of magnets for cars I am cool with it. Until the magnets start to overrun your vehicle. We have one for football, cheerleading (the sports they play)....we have our church sticker on the top of the car (we are all the marketing department). Jordan has been begging for people - you know the people. This almost took me over the edge, but I agreed, heck if my 11year old son wants to display his family on our mobile, who am I to argue, soon enough it will embarrass him, right? So, on it went. Then he adds a Wake Forest Magnet.....oh, and we have a swim team magnet, and we don't even do swim team anymore. I want it removed, but am outnumbered 3-1!! For the time being, I will drive the circus wagon, but don't be shocked if I take it to the carwash and something disappears!
Cheers to displaying your life on your car!


1 comment:
Love them! I have them, but noe I need my husband, my new son, and my dog!! I got my Mom her, and her 10 grandchildren! You have to see her car!!
Post a Comment