Friday, July 24, 2009

back after a few day get away......

Ahhhhhh, I am back from Baltimore. I got the gift to spend some much needed girly/best friend time away. I flew to BWI on Sunday and Pam picked me up shortly there after. We had SUCH a great time...Sunday in Annapolis - eating mexican, shopping for nothing in particular, watching the people and going to Whole Foods for a schmorgasborde of items to eat in our hotel. Monday was off to Charm City Cakes to see if we could catch a glimpse of Duff Goldman or the Ace of Cakes bunch. No dice, but we did run into about 15 other people stalking the joint....glad we weren't the only ones! Then we hit the inner harbor, had fun mini martinis at lunch time and strolled the day away. Our voices hurt from yakking and yakking so much, we talked until the wee hours of the morning both nights, and slept in. Couldn't have asked for a better time to be with my friend.
Thanks Pam for always being such a great sounding board and right hand woman! Love you!!

post signature

No comments: