Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Busy house!

This past week started the beginning of our hectic fall.......be careful what you wish for, right? I used to remember how my parents would schlep my brother and I hither and yon on a daily/weekly basis to get to our events, lessons, wherever it was. Our neighbor Ernie referred to us as the "3 minute neighbors", because that is about how long we would be home in between all of our activites with school, sports, church and work. In the driveway we would zip, out we would zip 3 minutes later :)

I feel like my life has become that to a point, or is about to become it. Jordan was blessed through hard work to make the JM Robinson Middle School football team. Whew, what a relief! Who knew that now through the 2nd week of November there were be practice everyday after school until 5:30? Then there is sweet Maddie who plays for Charlotte United (a more competitive soccer club)and has practice 2x a week, does an extra session at Velocity sports (25 minutes away) and has games Saturdays! So, all of that on top of Jim working out of town at least 2x a week, and me working nights 3x a week, we are a little crazy......to say the least. But you know, right now, I wouldn't want it anyother way!

Soccer season kicks off this weekend with a game at 9:00! I will update the blogeroo with pictures as we progress!
post signature

No comments: