So, you know this 1/2 marathon that I have been talking about and training for almost a month now.....well, I finally went on the website to register for the race. Oh yeah, SOLD OUT! Are you kidding me?? So many other races allow you to register right up to the day before, but this one is a "primo one" evidently, and sells out in 2-3 weeks! Who knew?? Clearly, everyone but me :) The only way to run 13.1 miles that day is to stay in their luxurious hotel with meals for $750!!! Seeing as that is NOT going to happen, I have signed up to run the half-marathon right here in Charlotte (yes, actually signed up and paid my $$, not just signed up in my mind...fancy that!) I keep telling myself, there must be a reason for it......couldn't just be a coincidence......maybe we are meant to be home that weekend....guess we'll wait and see!?!?!
Off for more running.....
No comments:
Post a Comment