Wednesday, June 23, 2010

XL June recap

It's hard to believe that the month is almost over and I haven't kept the flow going.....so, here you go - on big 'ol blog about June!
Ended the month with Madison's first soccer season ending with a bang - her team The Watermelon Crush finished undefeated! Nice way to start your little career. Two weeks later, she tried out for Charlotte United Soccer and made the U9 Stoke City team. This should be a whole new experience for us all! Then it was field day time. First Madison's...... Then we had Jordan's field day. I found that I hadn't been at the middle school much this year, and because I had the day off, it might be nice to go there. I am so thankful that I did. Thankful that my (now) 12 year old wanted me there, and couldn't wait for me to hang out with his friends. Nothing melts me more than when in front of all his friends, he comes right up to me, tells me he loves me and gives me a hug. Savoring every ounce of that......I digress....onto the pictures. These final pictures are of the National Junior Honor Society that Jordan was inducted to on the 8th. He had to have a certain grade point average, get 2 letters of recommendation and write a huge essay. WE are so proud of the young man that he is becoming and can't wait for more great things to happen as he grows!
post signature

No comments: