A few weeks ago, the Sunday before Memorial Day to be exact, we were sitting around the pool at my brother's neighborhood chatting with my parents, etc. My loving spouse says, "I think I will run to the Harris Teeter and buy some beer and snacks", to which I reply, great! 90 minutes later he reappears - BALD. Yep, you read that right, BALD! Now, I know that it's just hair, and it should be no big deal as long as he likes it, and you are right. I know that now, and I like it now, but the inital shock was quite the opposite. Now, if my man had withering hair, or a fading hair line, I might have not been so blown away. My husband had a great head of hair.
What do you think.....should I have really been bothered by his drastic change, or just embraced it from the get go?

1 comment:
I think he looks good. Not everyone could pull this off, but he can! I like it!
Post a Comment