Monday, March 21, 2011

A little slice of paradise.....

For a few years, Jim and I have been planning and saving to fix the backyard up a bit. This year brought phase I to our deck. We hired a wonderful contractor who spent many patient days dealing with our indecision and thoughts. He perservered, even when he couldn't picture what our "plan" was, and I have to say, it turned out quite amazingly. The cats even love it to pieces. We are still in the works for making it exactly the way we pictured it, but for now, it couldn't be more perfect. It has been a joy to sit out there on warmer nights, watch a little TV and have a glass of wine, while the night air blows. Peaceful, quiet, and quite possibly the best $$ we have ever spent! Hopefully, you can come on over and enjoy sometime!


No comments: