Monday, February 14, 2011

This is How We Change the World!

Little did I know how much faith went into planting a church. I had NO clue! This past Friday night, we went to church for the 5 year anniversary celebration. Well, they did a documentary called This is How We Change the World, and can I tell you I cried like a baby??

To see how much faith these 8 couples had, to hear their stories, to see what it is today will blow you away, no doubt. It is 60 minutes long, and well worth your time. You can check it out here at the Elevation Experience all week. It gave me a greater perspective for who our Pastor is, and what is truly behind the mind of this church. God is all over this place, and I am humbled to be a part of this movement.

The best is yet to come!

post signature

No comments: