I started looking around and thought I had found him something pretty cool......until yesterday when he says, "You aren't getting me anything technical, are you?" Technical as in the iPod he got for Christmas 2 years ago, and doesn't listen to or the GPS he got for his birthday last year, and never uses, because he "knows where he is going". Well, that shot my very cool idea right out the window!
I said, you are so hard to buy for......he was like, "why? I have everything I have ever wanted - a stepson & daughter, 2 puddy cats and a wonderful wife - material things don't matter!" Of course then I felt terrible for being irritated that I couldn't buy him a gift.
We ultimately decided that we would buy a canvas of one of our wedding photos. Something that will bring back wonderful memories and will mean something in the years to come. Here is the one we picked.......


No comments:
Post a Comment